My Vodafone App Loot- Free Rs 100 MB Internet Data on Sign up

My Vodafone app is a one-stop destination for managing your Vodafone account, bill payments, mobile recharges, buying bonus cards and checking mobile usage. You can also discover your exclusive 121 offers for recharge packs, internet plans (2G/3G) etc. If you are not a Vodafone customer, you can buy a new Vodafone connection or send mobile number portability (MNP) request.
 Now Register at My Vodafone App and get free mobile internet data for first-time install.



My vodafone app free internet data



Also Try: Champcash Trick for Daily Free Money


How to Get Free 100 MB Internet Data: 

1. Download and install MyVodafone App- [ Click Here ].

2. Launch the app and add your details with your prepaid Vodafone number.

3. Verify mobile number wth OTP and done. You are now succesfully registered at My Vodafone app.

4. Within 48 hours you will get 100 MB 3G or 2G internet data for free in your account. 


My Vodafone App Offer Terms and Conditions:

  • Offer may vary from different circles.
  • 100 MB data can be 2G or 3G depending on your circle
  • Max 100 MB internet data can be availed
  • Offer only valid for My Vodafonr app new users who registers on the app for the first time.
  • Offer is NOT valid for Vodafone postpaid users.


Related Posts

My Vodafone App Loot- Free Rs 100 MB Internet Data on Sign up
4/ 5
Oleh